Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Upgrade Wiring Harness | CTS Pots, Orange Drop w/ Treble Bleed
Lil' Huddy's Guitar Shop
Regular price $54.95
Here is a great way to upgrade your Import PRS or PRS style guitar with high quality components in one easy drop-in harness. This is designed for the PRS SE Custom 22 which featured 1 x Master Volume, 1 x Master Tone, & 1 x 3-Way Toggle. This kit will not work with the newer Custom 24 or any models with the 3-Way blade selector.
This kit includes:
- 2 x CTS 450G 500k Audio Taper Short Split Shaft Potentiometers (Matched w/ 2% Tolerance)
- 1 x Orange Drop 716P 400V .022uF, .033uF, or .047uF Capacitor (Please Specify at checkout)
- 1 x Orange Drop 716P 600V .001uF & 150k Ohm Resistor Treble Bleed Circuit
- 1 x Wired Switchcraft Short 3-Way Toggle w/ choice of Black, White, Cream or Amber Tip (Please Specify at checkout)
- 1 x Switchcraft #11 Mono Output Jack
Simply drop this harness in to your guitar and connect the pickup leads to the selector switch leads and appropriate grounds.
All Potentiometers are matched to have a 2% +/- Tolerance.
Note: CTS 450G Potentiometers Require 24-Spline Fine Knurl Knobs which do not match the Alpha Pots that come standard in import PRS guitars. New knobs may be required. Additionally, many import brands may require the mounting holes to be enlarged to accept the 3/8" potentiometer bushings.